Sunday, August 23, 2009

September


I don't know about you guys, but I'm super stoked for the fall. I'm moving on to university, and moving out! I have just under 2 weeks now until I move into the school's residence dorms. My twin sister has already got an apartment, so we'll be living in the same city which is good. She going to a different school, one that doesn't have residence. So right now I am packing... and realizing how much stuff I need to take! I've already got 4 boxes fully filled, and 3 half-filled. And I've barely started with my clothes. I decided to bring most of my books, because I just can't bear to part with most of them. It's so exciting starting school! I'm going to study what I want to, not only what's required of me. Anyone else doing the same thing and going to university this year? Any advice?

Oh, and you see that the book on the left is Wuthering Heights? Guess what that little red sticker says? "Edward and Bella's favourite book." I was shocked when I saw it. They ruined a classic, a book that has been loved for over a century, by associating it with Twilight. That made me really sad. I suppose they're only doing it to get kids reading, but still! What do you make of this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha yeah, that little tag made me want to laugh out loud and point. The "Twilight Phenomenon" is getting waaay out of hand.

And, I'm moving on campus too. I hate having to pack up and then having to move to dorm and lugging everything to the room. But, I am excited to get back to campus life!

--Sharry