Friday, August 21, 2009

Forest Born


Anyone else excited for this book? The other day on Shannon's website I read the first chapter. It's absolutely beautiful, and is as enchanting as the other books. I think what I love most about these books is the lyrical style of writing she does so well. The stories really have that fairy-tale sense to them, and I really love that. So I think there are four more days until this one, and after that I'm heading to the nearest bookstore!

Another book I'm excited for: Catching Fire, the sequel to The Hunger Games. I bought the first one, so I have to buy the second one too. And in October, (just in time for my birthday) The Maze Runner comes out. Yay for books!

And, on a side note, has anyone else seen the movie of The Time-Traveler's Wife? I saw it a few days ago and loved it. What did you think?

2 comments:

Cate said...

I'm absolutely PSYCHED for Forest Born- can't wait to read it! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, that`s why I love her writing too! It`s definitely got a poetry to it!

--Sharry