Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Forest Born


Yay! I finally got Forest Born, and read it. I really liked it. I like how every book was about a different person, and it was really cool to see how much the other characters have grown since their books. I liked the character of Rin. She was interesting to read about. And I really like Razo, so I loved having him in most of the book. But I didn't think this book was as good as the first, though I still liked it. Four stars.

And a sidenote. I know there aren't that many of you who read my blog, but I'm going to let you know now that I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post, because I'm going to university now and so i'll be pretty busy. Just check this page every two weeks, and there will probably be something. Does anyone want to hear about university? I'm taking math, enriched english, medieval studies, classical studies, and history. Sound interesting? Post a comment. And talk to you later then!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo medieval studies and classical studies sound like fun!

--Sharry