Friday, September 4, 2009

Catching Fire


Wow. I just finished reading this book literally one minute ago. It was incredible. It had everything a book lover would want in a story. Wow. The story was so gripping, so full of twists, that it made me so excited to read it. I swear, at parts of the story i actually got up and started jumping around. Not because something good happened, but because the author is so clever! Anyone who has already read The Hunger Games needs to read Catching Fire. Now. 5 stars, for being incredible, and captivating, and everything I wanted in a sequel. How can I wait for the third one now? Oh, I loved it! I think I'll go reread it. Right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really want to read it now! Just waiting for the book to come in the mail... grr..

--Sharry