Saturday, December 19, 2009

Secret Santa

So this year I decided to take part in a secret Santa that was hosted by Kate at The Neverending Shelf. Since her website is mostly about books, everyone was sending out various books to an assigned partner in their country. I was very pleased with the ones I got, which were Aurelia, which I've been meaning to get for a while, and a book I hadn't heard of called The Stepsister Scheme. That one seems to have a fairy-tale theme to it, which i'm sure I'll love. I'll post the reviews of those books soon. I won't mention what I got my partner, just in case she hasn't gotten her package yet.
And on a side note, I'm almost done exams! Yay! First term is almost over. And I watched Mulan last night too. In an all guys house, where I was the only girl in the room. Who knew they liked Disney that much? Well it was fun, but I've got to go study now.
Happy reading!
-Clairedelune

3 comments:

Matthew said...

hahaha me and my buddy james were just talking about how dudes love mulan.

clairedelune said...

yeah! because it's an awesome movie. What was funny was that before that we had watched Star Trek and District 9. I didn't know you read my blog. Ha I think like 5 people do. It's kind of sad.

Unknown said...

Glad you were pleased! Good luck with exams.

P.S. Mulan is one of my all time favorites.