Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Prisoner of the Iron Tower

I decided not to give another summary for this book, because I already put one for the first book. So this novel continues the story of Gavril. The plot starts to thicken. Political intrigue develops. The nature of the Drakhaoul starts to reveal itself. And an interesting twist develops.
I liked this book a little better than the first one, I think. Some of the characters got more developed in this book than in the last. But some didn't change at all, which isn't necessarily bad. I would recommend this book to be read only if you liked the first one though. Many subplots develop, and unless you like the story enough to follow it, it'll get a little confusing. Sarah Ash continues to write well, and I liked the many POV's which helped me to understand characters motivations better. 4 stars. Great story!

No comments: