Thursday, April 3, 2008

First post...

Hmm. So I've never had a blog before, and i guess i feel kind of dumb as I write this right now. But I'm not expecting many people to see this, or even anyone to see it. Frankly, i don't care that much if no one ever reads this. But of course it would be cool if someone did. But i guess maybe i should write a little about myself. I'm alwasy careful about what i put out into the internet, probably because my mom has made me paranoid and convinced me that people can find me easily. But anyways, a little about me:
I love to read books, and have since i was little. I also love english, and i think i might want to be an editor. Or a book reviewer, which is what i'm going to do on this blog. That is, review books.
But a warning: I am a complete nerd. Others, mainly my boyfriend, would disagree. (I think.) But I am; I'm a complete bookworm, and an English nerd. So if you have an aversion to nerdy people(which i doubt since you are reading this. i think.) then i suggest you don't read this blog. Um, okay then i guess I might post here often, I might not. The question is: will there be anyone to read them?

9 comments:

Holly said...

I'm here. :)

Anonymous said...

Me too! ;)

Madison said...

I'm reading. :)

Patrice said...

If it's about books, I'm here!

clairedelune said...

definitely is going to be about books. lol. so i'll probably post a review maybe today, but defintely this weekend. and i'll post one every time i read a book. which is very often, so i guess there'll be lots of posts here. maybe even some random posts? who knows?

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

I will, definitely! I may not be a bookworm, but...does a bookbutterfly count? ;)

clairedelune said...

yep. you're a transformed bookworm. in wonder if that means you have superior knowledge of books?

Bridget said...

So are you going to post book reviews, etc? I'm thinking of doing that. I'm definitely here! :D

clairedelune said...

yeah i'm going to do book reviews. i'm reading all the time, so why not?